SCOPE 4.1 Software
Function Point Counting
IT Metrics Monitoring - ISBSG Industry Benchmarking
Benefits of SCOPE Vs EXCEL SCOPE Function Point Software and FPW comparison
"Getting serious about IT Performance Measurement and Cost Estimation"
- Enables software portfolio management of all size, effort, defect and cost metrics to monitor, manage and Benchmark the performance of Applications, Releases and Projects
- Full repository of all your past project metrics reporting trends analysis, performance comparisons and ISBSG industry benchmarking via SCOPE CONNECT™ www portal using the latest semantic technologies for Development/Enhancement and Maintenance and Support Metrics.
- Has a number of different options with the flexibility to suit your both your Metrics needs and your budget constraints. You can mix and match the following :
- SCOPEClassic™ full function point counting metrics benchmarking repository and reporting capability
- SCOPE Lite™ for people who just want a function point counting tool and do not need repository management functions
- SCOPE Metrics™ for users who just want a metrics repository and reporting tool
- SCOPE Viewer™ to just review function point count and metrics results (free to download).
- Enables quick accurate project and application sizing using IFPUG 4.3 function point analysis - record to any level of detail - high level default generated counts, down to very detailed counts identifying which DETs and which FTRs are referenced by each process.
- Takes the guesswork out of project size before you start building! then monitors functional scope creep over the life of the project
- Quantitatively profile your Project functionality with customisable scalable attributes. For example do "earned value reporting" based on how many function points you have delivered versus how many you should have delivered. Assign different "Project Delivery Rates" based on technology platform and estimate total delivery hours.
- Full capability to comment, track comments, link Logical Data groups to the Processes that use them, search and replace and assign key words - all with the click of a mouse button
- Quantitatively tracks the size of change requests over the life of a project or application - monitors Project scope to avoid budget blowouts with full audit trail of what was changed, when and by whom
- Allows all your function point counts to be stored, reported maintained centrally at the same time by multiple counters - or you can maintain them locally and only combine them when you choose.
- Fully Multilingual interface - all screens, messages and reports can by dynamically changed to the language of your choice - includes English, Portuguese, Dutch, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Spanish etc.
- Collects project data and at a press of a button exports and sends them to the ISBSG repository
- Enables quantitative asset management of your entire software portfolio
- Over 30 different management metrics analysis reports and over 40 Function Point count reports- Online Preview - also print and previews reports in HTML, MS WORD and MS Excel
To find out more about the great reporting options in SCOPE - select from the menu on the left panel
Find out about our registered resellers for sales and support throughout - UK, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, China, Japan, Italy and Brazil