Sharing SCOPE Reports with Others
How do I Embed a SCOPE Report into a Client Report?
If you want to have SCOPE reports embedded into another document, then this can be done by either creating the SCOPE report in WORD® or EXCEL and then inserting it into a WORD® document or alternatively creating the WORD® report and saving it as a PDF file and then merging SCOPE reports into the PDF file.
How do I merge a SCOPE PDF File into another PDF File?
- Select to preview your report in SCOPE or if the SnapShot Viewer File has been saved, double click to open it (*.snp).
- From "File" in the main menu, select Print and select the printer as Adobe (Note: you need to have the Adobe Distiller software previously loaded).
- Check Adobe PDF settings and ensure that 'Do not send fonts to Adobe PDF' is unselected.
- Select Print and select the directory for the location of the saved PDF file.
- Open Adobe from the main menu and select "Create PDF".
- Select from the option for "Multiple files".
- Select to "Add" files using the "Browse" option - select one file at a time if a particular order is required in the finished PDF file.
- Select "OK" to create the aggregated PDF file.
- The SCOPE Count Reports are now ready to be appended to the client report and be created as a PDF file
How can I share all the details of our SCOPE count with others?
Anyone can download SCOPE ViewerTM and review the results of a SCOPE database. They can read the results and run reports but cannot modify data. To just give the client a single Count Result use the Snapshot option under Application Counts.
More Information? Contact SCOPE Support