|Book Course||More Information|
The two day session gives Information Technology managers practical advice on how to use measurement as a management tool to help understand, control and improve their software development and maintenance processes. Topics include:
- identifying the resources and activities required to successfully implement measurement practices
- assessing an organisationís readiness for the introduction of software measurement
- identifying organisational business objectives, key performance indicators and the metrics to support them
- how touse the results from metrics for process improvement
- using metrics to monitor productivity, cost-effectiveness and quality performance indicators
- the doís and doníts for implementing measurement.
The course combines metrics theory integrated with practical workshop exercises.
People responsible for the quality of software products and the management and control of software production processes.
Price for an in-house 2 day session (up to 12 people), or per person price (public seminar).