Linking trees to each other
I want to be able to globally link a tree component to whole branches in another tree without selecting each child node separately. Ie. Globally link all the child components under a selected branch.
- Ensure that you are in ‘link mode’ by selecting the link icon on the top menu.
- Locate your focus on the LHS Tree and in the RHS window select the tree that you want to link to
- Select a node on the on RHS tree (this can be the Root Node, or a branch node) and ‘right click’ the mouse button.
- From the drop down list select <Link>, <Set All>.
- All descendants of the currently selected node will be now linked to the node highlighted in the LHS tree.
You can perform a similar action to clear Links. You can selectively link to globally Update or Read Only for linking Processes to Data Groups and selectively only link to flagged nodes.
More Information? Contact SCOPE Support