Executive Management Overview
|Book Course||More Information|
The seminar gives executive management an awareness of the need to use measurement as a management tool to help them understand, control and then improve their software development and support environment. It answers the following questions:
- what is involved in implementing measurement practices. What are the basic measures, the issues and benefits and the critical success factors.
- how can an organisationeffectively use the results from measurement to monitor productivity, cost performance and quality of their software processes and products.
- what are the basic concepts of Function Point Analysis.
- what will be the cost of implementing measurement.
- what is the role of executive management in implementing and maintaining successful measurement practices.
- when can an organisation expect to achieve the benefits.
The format of the 3 hour seminar is a formal presentation with interactive discussion.
Up to 30 senior project and executive managers.
Price for an in-house session (up to 30 people), or per person price (public seminar).