Function Point Analysis Project Managers Seminar
|Book Course||More Information|
The one day seminar advises software managers on how to use Function Point Analysis (FPA) as a tool to help them understand, manage and control their project development and maintenance lifecycle. Topics covered in the seminar include:
- industry based case studies where Function Point Analysis has assisted in estimating, evaluating, tracking and controlling projects
- the basic theory of Function Point Analysis
- how to implement Function Point Analysis within project teams
- how to use the results of Function Point Analysis to facilitate project estimates and better manage and control project delivery and support processes
- issues, limitations and over-heads associated with Function Point Analysis
- when do you size software using FPA, who does it, what resources are required.
The one-day seminar combines FPA theory with interactive discussion and workshop exercises.
Project managers, business analysts, business managers, clients and software developers.
and/or application developers.
Price for an in-house one day session (up to 20 people), or per person price (public seminar).